"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, May 24, 2010

Starburst Lace & PDCC30

I started this card last night and wasn't completely happy with the way the image had turned out. When I took a second look this morning, I was so glad I didn't throw the image away. The color inspiration is from the current Play Date Cafe' challenge, light yellow, light pink & light green.



I stamped the Hero Arts Starburst Lace image on PTI's Vintage Cream cardstock, embossed and then Scattered Straw & Bundled Sage Distress inks were added to the image. The sentiment is also from Hero Arts, Thoughtful Messages.




Thanks for taking a look! Have a blessed day!

5 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

The lace image looks wonderful in these color. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Elise said...

Well, HELLO again, gorgeous! I visited with this lovely piece over there on Flickr, but it's too beautiful for me NOT to love on again! *Gasp!* You are on SUCH a creative roll, sweet one! Yipeeeeee!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, Rosemary! Love the embossed lace and the inking! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful Rosemary! Love what you did with the lace stamp. SO pretty.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is so pretty! Great big bow--mmmm! Love it:) I also love that lace stamp in the corner! Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC!