"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, September 20, 2010

Some "Leafy" Cards...

For some reason I'm really liking the Hero Arts Little Clings Maple Leaf stamp.  In the last 24 hours I have made two cards with it.   I have posted them in my Flickr photostream, but thought I would post them here on my blog, too.



Thanks for taking a peek...

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI:  Kraft & Vintage Cream; SU! Cajun Crazy; Ink:  SU! More Mustard, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie; Dew Drops; Gold Silk ribbon; Stamps:  HA Maple Leaf , Season of Giving set.  Twine; EK Success Embossed Bracket punch

5 comments:

Anita Rex said...

Great cards! :> And great ribbon! I like how you stamped Autumn on the leaf!

Barb said...

Both so gorgeous, Rosie! Love that big beautiful bow on the second one!

Nicky Hsu said...

You did a great job using this stamp. They are both beautiful. Love your autumn cards.

HappyCrafter said...

Oh so pretty! Wonderful fall cards, love how you've spread the images out over the full page.

stampingandstitching said...

I'm guessing you love autumn, Rosemary - these are two wonderful cards! Gorgeous colours, designs and details!