"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, August 2, 2012

For the Love of Blog Hop... Makin' a Scene

Hello friends!!!  Welcome to Our Daily Bread Designs Alumni Team's bi-monthly For the Love Blog Hop.    This week the Alumni team, along with some of the ODBD designers, are featuring a hop For the Love of ODBD scenic stamps!  Check out each link and leave a comment.  If you get lost along the way, head back to the ODBD blog for a full list of links.  One of the blogs is a hop "hot spot" and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to win a $15.00 ODBD store gift certificate.  So, all you have to do is hope along and see all the creations and leave a little love!  You have until Wednesday, August 15th at 6pm to leave a comment.  Enjoy all the beautiful designs using For the Love of ODBD scenic stamps!

If you got here from the blog of the super talented Angie then you are on the right track!  My card today uses the recently released ODBD set, Cat Sympathy.   I just love the sweet little kitty sitting there amongst the flowers... so cute!!   I stamped the image using Memento Rich Cocoa and then colored the image with Copic markers.  The image was then die cut using Spellbinders plain circle dies, as was the mat.  The paper are from the My Mind's Eye Breeze 6x6 paper pad.   The butterfly was punched using a Martha Stewart punch and a few gems were added to the body.    The cardstock is PTI's kraft... my favorite!


Thanks for stopping by.... now off you go to the blog of the sweet and talented Jan!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI; PP:  My Mind's Eye; Stamps:  ODBD; Dies:  Spellbinders; Punch:  Martha Stewart; gems; Copic markers

42 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Awww...totally cute card Rosemary! Hugs ~S~

Christine said...

What a sweet card! The kitty is just darling!

Sarah Biswabic said...

This is so cute!!

LisaDV said...

Very sweet card. I like that it's looking at that butterfly and that the pp underneath looks like a bird.

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I'm not even a cat person!

Queen Mary said...

Soft and sweet - thanks Rosi Girl!

Tami B. said...

This is so sweet.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! Darling Rose Mary!!! I just love your coloring of the kitty and your use of the kraft/neutral tones. The butterfly is the perfect touch!!
hugs,
Chris

jan farnworth said...

what a darling kitty cat card.

Anonymous said...

Adorable little kitty!

Pattie J. said...

Such a cute card, I am not a cat lover, but this is very cute, and those who do love cats, would love it very much. I love your coloring and layout..... darling.....thanks for sharing...hugs

Becky said...

This is such an adorable image and adorable card.

Caryn S said...

Love your placement of the butterfly...that kitten looks about to get into some mischief!

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet and precious :)

Christine said...

How lovely with such a sweet kitten on your card!
Hug
Christine

Marsha said...

So cute. I was thinking just today of making a card with a cat on it. Thanks for the beautiful idea !

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet! I LOVE that image and your gorgeous coloring!!
Tammy x

Unknown said...

This kitty is so cute and you colored the kitty so wonderfully. Thanks so much for sharing.

Grace said...

Rosemary this is soooo cute!!! I really really love the softness of the kraft cs and the green with it is sooo pretty! What a beautiful job you did coloring this too! I just spent the entire day with my neighbor who lost her dog a couple months ago... going to shelters looking at dogs. I had a hard time dragging myself away from the kitties personally! Love your card!!!
hugs,
Grace

Cards By Jan said...

Oh Rosemary.what a sweet and awesome card...I just love your colouring, and the way you displayed the sweet little kitty!! I know ours are very much a part of our family!!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

This card is so "purrrrfect." I love it. That kitten is so cute.

Margie F.

Pauline said...

This is so adorable. I love kittens. You did a wonderful job at putting this together.

kathi17 said...

Wow, your coloring on the cat is amazing! I love your layout and choice of paper too. I lost my cat almost a year ago, and I still can't quite get myself to use cats on a card yet. Your card really pulls on my heart strings with sweet memories.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty card... the image is so nicely coloured.

Deborah Saaranen said...

So sweet...I love the polka dot panel behind the kitty...such a great accent to the image panel! Adorable Rosemary!

Sherry said...

very pretty!! love it!!

Trish. said...

awwww that is what I had to say when I looked at this wonderful card. love it.
Hugs Trish.

Sonia said...

Such a cute kitty card-love it!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Rosemary, this is so beautiful and super sweet! Love the Kraft and love the entire design!! Blessings, Angie

Sue D said...

Awww--how sweet!

Rhea Thompson said...

Rosemary - such a sweet card for cat lovers. My older brother would love this!

Martha said...

OH, Rosemary, this is SO adorable! Love how the darling kitty is looking up at the butterfly. What a sweet stamp set this is. Love all the layers and papers on the "kraft", also my favorite.
-Have a nice weekend!

Jan Castle said...

Such a sweet card!!! Love it!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

craftymom205 said...

Cute card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Rosemary this is precious!!! I adore this little kitten image don't you?!!!

Sarah Martinec said...

I agree with Caryn S, the butterfly placement was just right. The kitten looks ready to play.

Heidi said...

So cute...... just love the gentleness of the card.

Greta said...

So sweet--wonderful coloring!

Betty Wright said...

Rosemary, this is absolutely precious and so beautifully colored! Adorable card! Love it!

Pati said...

Very cute kitty and very nice card!

Tammy said...

Rosemary!!
this card is so super tender-hearted and sweet!! You are so anointed and you did such a lovely job with choosing the colors and patterns to combine with your lovely scene:) Thank you for sharing:) be blessed
~Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous, love the kitty, so cute. Mary L Schreiber