"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, October 26, 2014

trick or treat...

Hello friends!!!  Popping in with a fun little project that I made using the Precious Remembrance Shop set "Beware".   If you hop over to the Precious Remembrance Shop blog you can check out all the Halloween treat projects the design team made using this fun and versatile set!


My project started with the same mini bags that I used for a project I posted on the PRS blog here.  I stamped the "trick or treat" strip sentiment at a slight diagonal across the bottom of each bag using dark orange and black inks.  I stamped the icons in orange ink and punched them out.  The "open if you dare..." sentiment was stamped in black multiple times, trimmed out, two attached to each icon and then adhered to the bag.  I placed the treat inside each bag, punch two holes in the top and secured with black and orange baker's twine (a gift from my sweet friend, Lisa Lara!).  A little spider (also a gift from Lisa!) finished things off.

Thanks for stopping by... now head to the PRS blog and check out what my fabulous teamies created using this set!

11 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE how you stamped the orange and black sentiments and added that tiny spider and perfect twine! EEEK! I see Reeses peeking through! LOVE the little treat bags!

Jamie said...

This is such a cute idea to fancy up a plain bag! Love this stamp set:)

Petra Swart said...

Oh, how cute, Rosemary!!! Love your sweet little treat bags!!!! When I look at all the lovely stuff people are making for Halloween, I so wish that we in SA also celebrated Halloween!!!!
I love the cute little spiders with the bling and all the bright orange - lovely twine!!!
Really cute!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Eeeek!! Perfectly spooky cuteness Rosemary! I like the way you stacked up the sentiments!

Barb Ghig said...

What a clever idea, Rosemary! I love how you stamped across the bottom, then created your tags for each one! Really cute treat bags!

Judy1223 said...

I love these treat bags, Rosemary -- I adore the stamped sentiment borders across the bottom of the bag, and the circles are perfect...the spiders an amazing finishing touch! Eeek!

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOMENESS!!!!

Nat said...

these are totally fun for Halloween treat giving for both the little and big kids (like me)!! :)

Greta said...

You come up with the cutest projects, Rosemary! I'm going to come trick or treating at your house--LOL!

Geri said...

Love the cute stripe-y pattern you've created, Rosemary!!! These turned out really cute!

Deepti said...

These look awesome and so very very creative :)