"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wednesday with....

A Jillian Vance Design and Precious Remembrance Shop!!  Hey friends!  Dropping in to let you know that I have a post up on the AJVD blog.  Here is a little peek of my card:



I also have a post up on the Precious Remembrance Shop blog.  Here is a little peek of that card:


I hope you will take the time to head over to both blogs, have a look and leave a little love.  Thanks for stopping by...

4 comments:

Greta said...

You never cease to amaze me with your designing skills, my friend! I adore both of these cards & pinned them for inspiration! Forgot to say--I need the Take A Break sentiment for hubby who is not a spring chicken, shall we say, & still works on big projects for hours as though he has to finish before going to work the next day--LOL!

Deepti said...

I loved the creations :) you always work wonders !

Lisa Elton said...

Saw them both, LOVED them both!!

Petra Swart said...

Both your cards are lovely, Rosemary!!!
Have a great day!!!