"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

you mean...

Hey friends!! It has stopped raining... for now...  and its back!! I think I spoke too soon, lol!!  Stopping in with a quick post.  Made a card the other day for the current Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try.  I'm also posting this to the current Word Art Wednesday as well.  A few months back I purchased the Reverse Confetti stamp set My World and the Confetti Cut Globe die.  I seriously wanted to make something with both, but could never seem to find the right project. Finally was able to with the January SFYTT.  I used some papers from the BasicGrey Shine On 6x6 pad.  This is another one of those "wasn't sure I liked it until the next day" kinda cards.  I think it was the mix of patterned papers I used, but in the end I do like how it turned out.  One thing I shouldn't have done, though... stamped the sentiment on the zig zag patterned paper... you can't really see it! Not sure why I thought it would show up, lol!!  I have provided a close up so you can see it better.  The Confetti Cut globe is so cool and glad I finally got a chance to use it! 


Thanks for stopping by today...
 
Supplies:  Cardstock:  white; PTI kraft; BasicGrey Shine On pp; Stamps and dies:  Reverse Confetti; Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

10 comments:

Shelly said...

Such a fun card!!

Anita in France said...

How fabulous, Rosemary ... such a brilliant blend of the DPs ... and so fun! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun mix of patterns, this is co cute!!

Greta said...

That globe is really neat--great card, Rosemary!

Petra Swart said...

Love your mix of fun patterned papers, Rosemary!!!! The globe die is lovely and the sentiment goes so wonderfully with it!!!! A great card!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Martha said...

Rosemary, what a fun card.
Love how you used the pretty papers & sketch.

Kathy said...

Such a nice card based on the sketch! That Globe is adorable, and the papers fun.

~amy~ said...

So pretty, love your paper choices!
Thanks for joining us for the January SFYTT!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh look how cute your heart looks in the globe holder Rosi. So cute.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi, Rosemary! What a lovely card. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your talents wtih us. I'm so grateful to have you play along, and I hope that you will join us again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday