"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Friday, July 22, 2016

PTI Stamp-a-Faire Friday Night Gallery Reception

Hello friends!!  Tomorrow is PTI's annual Stamp-a-Faire and this year it is all about the Masters.  Tonight is the Friday night gallery reception where Nichole is asking us to share one of our favorite cards or "masterpieces".    I took a quick through my photo folder of cards that I had made and came across this photo of a card that I think I made for a PTI blog hop in November or December.   I absolutely loved how the card turned out.   I used the Brushed Off stamp set to create my ornaments.  What I loved about the card is that while it is very modern in the style and the colors I used for the ornaments it is also slightly traditional.   I liked the layout of the card so much I actually used it for a publication call that I responded to and the card inspired by this card got picked for publication! 






Thanks for stopping by for a look... would love to hear your thoughts!



7 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

I love this card Rosi.

Karren said...

This card is beautiful - so modern and artistic!

Martha said...

Beautiful card, Rosemary! I love how you used the brushed off stamp set.
Happy SAF day!

Kathy said...

Rosemary, I admired this card of yours when I saw it last year! I made our Christmas cards in a very similar design and did several color combinations. They were really appreciated. Thanks for the great inspiration!

Lisa Elton said...

I remember this artsy card of yours Rosemary, so pretty!!

Greta said...

This is one of my favorites for sure--great choice, Rosemary!

Nancy said...

Oh this is just a gorgeous card, Rosemary! Good choice!